There are a few important things to keep in mind when paying for your chosen class:
- Classes need to be paid in full before the class starts. This is to ensure your place in the class and to cover insurance costs. There are, however, a few exceptions:
- Practise classes are pay-as-you-go classes
- A deposit is required for parties, with the remainder due on the night
- You can pay either by cash in any Polercise studio or via Paypal on the website. However, when paying via Paypal, there is a 4% charge
- If you don’t have a Paypal account, you will have to set one up. Don’t worry, it doesn’t take long!
To pay please click on the class you wish to book in the table below. This will add the class to your Paypal basket. During your paypal transaction, please add what level and time you wish to attend.